Social selling is a fast growing category for sales force automation. Since Microsoft acquired LinkedIn, the leading professional social network in the United States, it has been adding features and improving the user experience in order to support social selling for business-to-business companies.
For most companies, the central repository for sales information is the customer relationship management (CRM) system. Microsoft is one of the leaders in CRM with its Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics CRM) product, so integration with LinkedIn is a natural extension of CRM and a solid platform for anyone interested in social selling.
The primary social selling tool in LinkedIn is Sales Navigator. Dynamics 365 integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers many features:
- Log Sales Navigator activity directly into CRM
- Automatically import accounts, contacts, and lead records that your team is actively working from CRM into Sales Navigator
- Automatically log InMails, Messages, and Notes directly to CRM
- Automatically import CRM Contact and Account records from Open Opportunities into Sales Navigator to get regular sales updates
- View records directly in CRM with one click from Sales Navigator
You can use Sales Navigator on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
|Mobile View of LinkedIn Sales Navigator|
PointDrive offers a tool for publishing content and tracking your engagement with LinkedIn users. It offers:
- Consistent Branding
- Create Engaging Content (ppt, pdf & url)
- Share Content (Inmail & email)
- Control Narrative
- Viewable Via PC, Tablet & Mobile
- Track Engagement
The Lead Builder tool provides:
- Advanced Search Filters
- Save Leads (20) to Start
- Accounts Page
- Lead Recommendations
LinkedIn offers three plans depending on the sales of your organization and sales team: Professional, Team and Enterprise.
Taken together, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 offer a set of tools to help you master social selling in today's rapidly changing sales and marketing environment.