Here are some thoughts and hints that may help adoption:
1. Stress the career advancement. Learning a new product helps developers expand their skills and increase their value to employers -- so show your appreciation.
2. Tailor training to developers. Find a condensed training or self-study to learn how Dynamics CRM operates out of the box and then move on to development topics.
3. Find a first project. Don't start training until you have one or more projects to jump into.
4. Identify mentors. Tap someone to lead the group and be a resource when people run into problems.
5. Collaborate as a team. Work together to create development standards and sty…