With the ascendance of digital marketing, managing marketing initiatives has become more and more like managing software products, making Agile techniques attractive for your marketing department as well as your information technology department.
I have found that Microsoft Teams is useful for managing marketing activities. It provides all these capabilities at a reasonable cost:
- Task management. View your tasks as a list or as cards. Filter and sort in many ways. You can use task management to assign content creation, social media posts, advertising, event planning, and other activities.
- Marketing calendar. Use the Teams calendar to show tradeshows and other events.
- Digital asset storage. File your logos, documents, and other marketing assets where people can find them. Teams has an app for Adobe Creative Cloud to share assets in Teams.
- Integration with other Microsoft products. Teams is part of Office 365 and its integration with other apps can come in handy for marketing department requirements. Dynamics 365 and Power Apps integration helps you unify all your business development initiatives.
- Integration with other apps. In addition to Microsoft apps, Teams connects to hundreds of other products including many popular marketing products such as SurveyMonkey, Hubspot, Salesforce, Hootsuite, Box, Adobe Sign and more.