- Complete Payroll Processing
- Define an unlimited number of pay controls
- Define pay cycles to suit the business
- Support multiple business locations and job types
- Customizable earnings distributions
- Enter, track and report pay by hour, pay cycle, and source
- Calculate commissions and track and post expenses, automatically calculate taxes, print checks
- Create direct deposits and automatically export direct deposit files
- Automatic postings to General Ledger, Accounts Payable
- Mass updates and automatic accruals
- Tax & Regulatory Updates for U.S. and Canada
- Human Resources Capabilities
Rebranding the portal product underscores the importance of app scenarios involving external users such as customers and suppliers. It also provides a simpler interface than Dynamics 365 for occasional users.
The new portal pricing is based on the number of unique users who log into the portal each month (for authenticated users) and on the number of page views for anonymous users. "A login provides an external authenticated user access to a single portal for up to 24 hours. Multiple logins during the 24-hour period count as 1 billable login. Internal users can be licensed either by the PowerApps per app or per users plans, or a qualifying Dynamics 365 subscription."
Pricing starts at $200/mo. for 100 dail…