This week my company InfoStrat hosted internal training delivered by our consultants to share what they have recently learned in our software development and devops specialties.
We are going to turn many of these into blog posts on the InfoStrat TechBlog. Here is our list of topics:
- Project Management Standardization
- Creating Virtual Assiat Bot with Dynamics 365 Connection
- Understanding Logic Apps
- Migrating File Attachments to SharePoint with Flow
- Communication Skills and Online Collaboration
- Telephony Integration with Dynamics - Robo-dialing and Text Messages
- Updating Records by Fetch in Dynamics / Power Apps
- Canvas Apps
- UX Usability Enhancements for SharePoint Lists
- SQL Server ETL Techniques and Automation Approaches
- Intro to .NET Core for .NET Developers
It's great to be part of a company where we share so much innovation with one another. Many came away from the sessions with new ideas for future projects.