For this reason, we have created multiple ways to collaborate and share with one another. This week we are conducting internal training sessions to allow a forum for our consultants to share what they are doing, the problems they are solving, and new things they have recently learned.
I thought that some of my readers might be interested in the topics that we cover, so here is a partial list of presentations from our agenda:
- Understanding Microsoft Flow
- Building a configurable framework for a complex website using Azure Service Fabric and Sitecore
- Working on Agile projects with large offshore teams
- Collaboration with Microsoft Teams
- Creating advanced form navigation on Microsoft Dynamics Portal to allow skipping to specified sections in a long form
- Using HTML and Liquid code for Dynamics 365 Portals
- Extending Dynamics 365 Business Process Flows to support more complex workflows and locking down BPF to prevent workflow errors
Some of these will be turned into blog posts on the InfoStrat Tech Blog soon.