- Understanding Microsoft Flow
- Building a configurable framework for a complex website using Azure Service Fabric and Sitecore
- Working on Agile projects with large offshore teams
- Collaboration with Microsoft Teams
- Creating advanced form navigation on Microsoft Dynamics Portal to allow skipping to specified sections in a long form
- Using HTML and Liquid code for Dynamics 365 Portals
- Extending Dynamics 365 Business Process Flows to support more complex workflows and locking down BPF to prevent workflow errors
From James Townsend, vice president of the InfoStrat division of Sylogist, thoughts on digital transformation, marketing automation, customer relationship management, Power Apps , Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly CRM), government contracting, customer service and more.