As I discussed in my previous blog post, the Microsoft acquisition of LinkedIn is likely to bear significant fruit. We are starting to see changes such as the new user interface of LinkedIn. Now Microsoft has announced a sales bundle which included Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
The Microsoft Relationship Sales solution bundle will be priced at $135/mo. compared to purchasing Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 separately at $64.99 user/month and $95 user/month.
The solution helps sales professionals:
- Identifying prospects based on predictive intelligence
- Use Office 365 and Dynamics 365 data to reveal relationship health and risk
- Build trust with customers with product recommendations
- Engage your customers in more personalized, effective ways
- Easily collaborate and share conversations, events, notes, and sales content with colleagues—even if they aren’t using Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Work on the go—anytime, anywhere—with rich, mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows
- Use process automation and a guided sales process
Saving money is good, and I expect that new features will be introduced into Dynamics 365 to take advantage of LinkedIn capabilities as well.