Many Dynamics CRM solutions involve external or occasional users who do not need access to the full Dynamics CRM user interface and would be better served with a simplified view of selected forms and reports.
- The InfoStrat PortVue portal simplifies portal access to Dynamics CRM, allowing you to
- Support anonymous and authenticated users
- Configure web pages which combine multiple elements such as data grids, data forms, and static HTML content
- Enter data into multiple Dynamics CRM entities from a single web page
- Allow document attachments to online forms
- Run reports and export as PDF, Excel and other formats
- Provide sortable grid editing for multiple records
- Enforce Dynamics CRM security model and provide additional levels of security
- Allow enterprise search across multiple Dynamics CRM entities
- Support multiple browsers
- Deploy on Microsoft and open source web platforms
- Provide self-registration, password reset, and password encryption
- Access other back-end systems
For more information, visit our solution page.