- The InfoStrat PortVue portal simplifies portal access to Dynamics CRM, allowing you to
- Support anonymous and authenticated users
- Configure web pages which combine multiple elements such as data grids, data forms, and static HTML content
- Enter data into multiple Dynamics CRM entities from a single web page
- Allow document attachments to online forms
- Run reports and export as PDF, Excel and other formats
- Provide sortable grid editing for multiple records
- Enforce Dynamics CRM security model and provide additional levels of security
- Allow enterprise search across multiple Dynamics CRM entities
- Support multiple browsers
- Deploy on Microsoft and open source web platforms
- Provide self-registration, password reset, and password encryption
- Access other back-end systems
Rebranding the portal product underscores the importance of app scenarios involving external users such as customers and suppliers. It also provides a simpler interface than Dynamics 365 for occasional users.
The new portal pricing is based on the number of unique users who log into the portal each month (for authenticated users) and on the number of page views for anonymous users. "A login provides an external authenticated user access to a single portal for up to 24 hours. Multiple logins during the 24-hour period count as 1 billable login. Internal users can be licensed either by the PowerApps per app or per users plans, or a qualifying Dynamics 365 subscription."
Pricing starts at $200/mo. for 100 dail…