- The InfoStrat PortVue portal simplifies portal access to Dynamics CRM, allowing you to
- Support anonymous and authenticated users
- Configure web pages which combine multiple elements such as data grids, data forms, and static HTML content
- Enter data into multiple Dynamics CRM entities from a single web page
- Allow document attachments to online forms
- Run reports and export as PDF, Excel and other formats
- Provide sortable grid editing for multiple records
- Enforce Dynamics CRM security model and provide additional levels of security
- Allow enterprise search across multiple Dynamics CRM entities
- Support multiple browsers
- Deploy on Microsoft and open source web platforms
- Provide self-registration, password reset, and password encryption
- Access other back-end systems
Government grantees will have significant new administrative responsibilities. Many organizations that were tracking grants in spreadsheets or documents will have to adopt more sophisticated automated grant management systems such as Microsoft Grants Manager to keep up with reporting rules.
For profit companies will lose some privacy as a result of this law. Grant recipients will be required to disclose information including officer salaries.
Continued improvements to publishing grant opportunities such as grants.gov may make it easier to find grants. These reforms together are designed to improve the effectiveness of grant prog…