We've all heard about the benefits of moving to the cloud, such as cost savings, security, disaster recovery, and flexibility.
- Always up to date with the latest versions and patches
- Eliminate costs of hardware infrastructure
- Supports multiple environments (such as dev, test and production)
- Great flexibility and quick deployment
- Support for government security standards
- State of the art data center
CRM Online for Government is part of the overall Microsoft Government Cloud which also includes Azure and Office 365.
To really get the most out of the Microsoft cloud, you need to think big. If all you're going to do is duplicate your current infrastructure in the cloud, you are not being ambitious enough. Try and think of ways that the cloud lets you do things that were difficult or impossible to do with traditional on premise hardware.