For over three years, Microsoft has released solution accelerators based on Dynamics 365 for industries including healthcare, automotive, manufacturing, finance, nonprofits and education. Each year we are seeing new solutions and updates to solutions based on Dynamics 365, Power Apps and the Common Data Model.
Here are some highlights from the Higher Ed solution
- A student portal
- An advisor dashboard
- A business partner dashboard for events, hackathons, internships, scholarships, and grants.
- The Accomplishment extension tracking student work outside courses.
- The Grants phone app that allows research faculty to keep track of applications and approvals.
- Rich reporting on students applying for internships, grants, and scholarships.
- System views for tables including students, faculty, extracurricular activities, previous education, test scores, courses, academic periods, programs, test types, registration status, and areas of interest.
|K-12 Student Portal|
The Enduring Appeal of Low Code Software Development
6 Reasons to Choose Microsoft for your Low Code Application Platform
Energize your Intranet with Microsoft Power Apps and Customer Voice
Replacing Microsoft InfoPath with Power Apps
Power Apps Portal: The Successor to Microsoft Dynamics Portal
Governing the Dataverse: Peaceful Living with Microsoft Power Apps
Microsoft Power Apps for Nonprofits and the Dynamics 365 Nonprofit Accelerator
Dynamics 365 Power Apps: When You Want CRM Power without Sales, Customer Service or Marketing