by James TownsendMicrosoft makes it easy for nonprofits to get the software they need for office productivity through grants of Microsoft 365 to eligible organizations.
Microsoft 365 is a suite which includes Windows and Office 365. It is available in Basic, Standard, and Premium editions which contain different products:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic -- Free up to 300 users
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard -- $3/user/mo.
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium -- Free up to 10 users and $5/user/mo.
- Organization muts be a nonprofit or non-governmental organization
- Mission must benefit the local community
- Users must meet eligible categories
- Meet license restrictions
- Meet Microsoft non-discrimination qualifications