by James Townsend
- Export data from the structured data to a document such as Word or Excel as a report. This technique will give you precise control over formatting in order to produce an attractive printout which is not usually the case for web-based forms.
- Use file attachments for appendices and backup materials to the proposal, but include all the fields you need for reporting and aggregation in the structured database. This data would likely include budgets and metrics which are often needed for reporting across all grants.
- Standardize data requirements for all programs as much as possible. Create logic to show and hide fields on applications based on the program, such as the functions in InfoStrat's Grants Manager Plus.
- Try to eliminate overlap in data tracked in structured data and documents, so you reduce the risk for inconsistencies.
- Add electronic signature to your application forms. This can be through a form which affirms the signature or a full featured product such as DocuSign or Adobe Sign.
5 Ways to Ensure Compliance with Your Grant Management System
6 Things to Look for in Grant Management Software
Estimating the Cost of a Microsoft Grants Manager Plus Implementation
Extending Grants Manager Plus
Flexible Grant Management Software: Long Term Considerations
Grant Management for Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
Grant Management Portal: What to Include
Grant Management with FedRAMP Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365
Grants Manager Plus: Theme and Variations
InfoStrat Grants Manager Plus Review on FinanceOnline
InfoStrat Releases New Version of Grants Manager Plus
InfoStrat Releases New Videos on Grants Manager Plus
Microsoft Grants Manager Plus
Microsoft Grants Manager Plus Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Online Resources for Microsoft Grants Manager Plus
Portal Options for Microsoft Grants Manager
Statewide Grant Management Systems
The DATA Act Driving Grant Management Automation
The Story of InfoStrat and Grant Management
Usage Scenarios for Microsoft Grants Manager
User Stories for Grants Manager Plus
Understanding Budget, Payments and Milestones in Grants Manager Plus
Understanding Grant Management Data: CDBG-DR Programs
Understanding Programs in Grants Manager Plus