Here are some answers to frequently asked question on this solution:
- Can I add new fields to the solution? -- Yes, the solution is fully customizable and you can add your own new fields to any form, view or report.
- Does Dynamics 365 for GovCon work on mobile devices? -- Yes, Microsoft offers mobile apps for all the most popular platforms including iPhone, iPad, and Android phone and tablets.
- Does Dynamics 365 connect with bid data systems such as Deltek and Onvia? -- Some information services, such as Onvia, offer integration with Dynamics 365. Others require third party solutions such as the InfoStrat integration with Deltek GovWin IQ.
- What do customers typically customize for their unique requirements? -- Not all contractors follow the same steps in the capture process. Most clients will tailor the business process to add or remove steps in order to match their sales methodology. Often clients have their own preferences for reports such as changing sorting, graphs, and other ways to render data.
- How long does an implementation take? -- The InfoStrat QuickStart for GovCon has your company up and running in one week. Larger implementations with multiple departments and processes take longer.
- How are teaming partners supported? -- Our clients often use SharePoint and OneDrive to share documents with teaming partners.
- Which edition of Dynamics 365 is needed for GovCon? -- The capture management solution runs on Dynamics 365 for Sales (enterprise edition).