- Track email activities automatically with Komiko. Dynamics 365 allows you to create emails from inside Dynamics which are tracked or to track emails by adding them to Dynamics 365, but Komiko goes further by crawling your email and automatically tracking those message sent to email addresses for your GovCon customers and prospects.
- Try the preview of Relationship Insights. This includes automated email track and a relationship assistant.
- Automate marketing with ClickDimensions. Email marketing for events, newsletters, and other outreach is a great way for a government contractor to stay in touch with customers and prospects, and complements high touch in person networking and phone calls.
- Create a Partner Portal for your teaming partners. The portal allows you to share secured documents with one another during proposal teaming efforts. Because Dynamics 365 is integrated with Office 365, you can store documents on SharePoint or OneDrive.
- Integrate Dynamics 365 with your government contracting data sources, such as Deltek GovWin IQ, the Federal Procurement Database, Federal Business Opportunities and others. InfoStrat supports these integrations and provides options on how to connect with external data to add and update opportunities.
- Try the mobile apps for Dynamics 365. Find out how you can connect via your smartphone or tablet device.
- Deploy the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook. The tool is different from Dynamics 365 for Outlook, so here is a quick video overview.
Dynamics CRM and Government Contracting
Handy CRM Views and Graphs for Government Contractors (GovCon)
When Government Contractors Know They Need Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
6 Simple CRM Tips for Small Government Contractors
InfoStrat's Quick Start for Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors (GovCon)