- How long does the QuickStart take? The QuickStart is a one-week engagement to get you and your users up and running with Dynamics CRM. We provide templates for requirements and details such as user roles before the QuickStart begins.
- Why should I hire a Microsoft Gold Partner to help? If this is your first experience with Dynamics CRM, you can save time and avoid false starts. Hiring an outside consultant can increase the priority of the effort and prevent the implementation from being stalled by competing priorities.
- Which CRM module should I start with? We recommend you choose from sales, service or marketing based on your business priorities.
- Who participates in the QuickStart? The most successful engagements have a primary contact designated who is available throughout, and key stakeholders available as needed to quickly answer requirements questions.
- When should I start my CRM Online subscription? We recommend you sign up before the QuickStart, and we can help you sign up using the correct process based on your Microsoft volume licensing agreement.
- Where can I find self-study materials and videos to learn Dynamics CRM? A good place to begin is with Microsoft CRM videos on YouTube. We can point you to resources most appropriate to your plans.
Starting is the hardest part of a CRM implementation. Once you have Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online up and running with your initial users it is much easier to add new features and reports because momentum is on your side.